Our API is versioned by path (
v1 might be omitted). When we introduce breaking changes, we will increase this version number.
We will continue to bring backwards compatible improvements to our existing APIs.
Examples of breaking changes:
- Removing an API Resource
- Removing properties from API Responses
- Adding new required parameters
Examples of things considered to be non-breaking / backwards compatible changes:
- Adding new API resources.
- Adding new optional request parameters to existing API methods.
- Adding new properties to existing API responses.
- Changing the order of properties in existing API responses.
- Changing the length or format of opaque strings, such as object IDs, error messages, and other human-readable strings. Strings that are marked as
enumin this documentation will not change.